A position has become available in an innovative automotive company to work in the fast growing cyber security space.
The company's embedded security products set the bar high and run in millions of vehicles. When the customer calls, you are by their side to solve their technical challenges.
You are their primary technical product contact with a focus on our software development tool.
• Integrate and adapt our products so they fit seamlessly into our client’s system environments.
• Train our customers to use and integrate our products and develop support processes.
• Function as the product hero in our consulting & engineering engagements, right from the sales stage all the way through to fulfillment.
• Build and maintain a deep understanding of our customer’s applications and security use cases so that we are able to meet our clients’ demands before they even know they have them.
• Must have at least 1+ year working with MISRA and secure coding guidelines
• Familiarity with ISO26262, aSPICE, and related norms & processes
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.