- Call handling and problem resolution (9:30 – 17:30 standard support time) for customers located in Japan
- Maintaining and supervision of globally critical customer services to make sure the customer system is running
- Proper communication with the customer key users through the ticketing tool
- Problem resolution for tickets logged by customers. Inquiries can include both the application (usage questions, change requests, setup, interface or data problems) as well as infrastructure topics (database, application server, FTP, etc. related )
- Work closely with the internal teams and assist technical support engineers to suggest improvements, and channel feedback from the customers.
- Customer Support quarterly reports creation for customer
You will have:
- Advanced Japanese and English skills allowing for fluent communication in written and oral fashion
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the same or similar position requiring customer facing skills or performing customer support tasks
- Experience from and/or knowledge about IT such as SQL, databases, data formats, data transmission technologies, Unix etc. or willingness to learn
- Interest in problem solving. You should also be driven, flexible, professional, independent, customer focused and outgoing
- Experience with package application such as ERP, CRM, PLM is considered a plus
- Business knowledge of SCM or Pricing Management is considered a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain, Mathematics, or another equivalent field is a plus
- Java language skill is considered a plus
- Exposure to Jenkins/Docker, version control system like GIT will be an advantage
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.