The sales activity for the company's product lines and services is rapidly expanding as the company's Japan entity adds to its solid customer base in Japan. The right candidate for this position will be successful at selling into companies that develop devices and applications primarily in the automotive, industrial automation, medical, transportation, defense, and energy markets.
The Japan market is one of the most important markets for the company's products creating opportunity that will provide an excellent career development opportunity for a seasoned sales professional.
Close new customers and identify synergy between their projects and company's product offerings
Develop new and existing customer relationships to build long lasting profitable business
Define regional marketing requirements to raise company's awareness, and support campaigns to increase sales in the region in support of the Japan marketing team objectives
- Minimum 5 years related experience, passionate about software licensing, overachiever
- Experienced in vertical/Embedded market solution sales, especially HMI, Industrial automation and secondly Medical, Digital service, Automotive.
- Knowledge in value based selling, solution selling and creating long term business relationships in the software licensing industry
- Good technical background, minimum of BS in a technical field preferred and significant sales track record
- Target driven and results focused personality with a goal to deliver overachievement against clear objectives and business development targets
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and Business level of English skill are required
- Supportive in the team work environment
- Excellent presentation and written reporting skills
- Pro-active customer focus
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.