One of Japan’s leading automotive Tier 1 Supplier. They are a global company, headquartered in France, with more than 100,000 people working internationally and more than 6,000 working in Japan. They are currently looking for someone with a background in electrical and electronics engineering to join their team.
As a Functional Safety Engineer you will be a technical expert and a member of the function core team, provide technical leadership for discussions and plannings with the project/program management, and is accountable for the FUSA deliverables in the project.
- Cooperates with Systems/SW Architects, Software Development and Test engineers to ensure consistency relating to FuSa.
- Creates and updates system requirements and defines mechanisms for fault detection, related reactions and compensatory behavior
- Ensures traceability between stakeholder and system requirements for FuSa
- Supports problem resolution and change management for FuSa related function together with Hardware, Software and Testing teams
- Defines KPIs and performance per function in alignment with system requirements, develops appropriate measurement procedures
- Provides the technical lead for FuSa
- Review first test strategy, test list and test setup
- Provide technical lead to support customer meetings
- Contribute in the definition of the interfaces of the customer function to the e.g. Overall Vehicle system, company Platform
- Reports the progress of his tasks
- Escalate risks
- Engineering degree
- Fluent Japanese
- Fluent English
- more than 3 years of experience in the related specialization in automotive engineering or relevant industries.
- Strong knowledge on ISO26262 and ASPICE.
フレックスタイムあり （コアタイム 工場 10:00-15:00 代々木 10:30-15:15)
休憩時間:工場 60分(12:00~13:00) 代々木 60分(12:30-13:30)
有給休暇 初年度17日 ２年目18日 ３年目１９日 ４年目以降20日