A great opportunity has arisen in a firm that provides technology services and solutions to thousands of automotive dealerships and OEMs.
As a Sales Manager your role will be to ensure the effective and efficient sales of the company’s CRM/SFA systems. Working as lead of the sales team, you will need to be an experienced and motivated individual to lead our sales in Japan. Being based in the Tokyo office, you will be required to pro-actively manage and lead our sales.
This company is looking for people with the right cultural fit. That means being passionate and enthusiastic and having what it takes to drive their business forward. They also look for people who are keen to develop new knowledge and skills, because their growth is ultimately dependent on yours.
- Sales manager to be responsible for developing, facilitating, and implementing all aspects of sales and marketing strategies relative to those customer accounts and/or territories that have been assigned as Inside Sales Accounts.
- Responsible for the maximization of sales and profit through the sales of hardware, software and related company Services against an agreed plan
- Responsible for achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Maintain and grow existing baseline recurring revenue.
- To meet those sales targets through professional diligence in meeting the needs of the customers, maintaining complete customer satisfaction and applying the company Sales strategy/model to generate increased share of wallet.
- A strong background in software sales
- A proven track record of sales growth gained in the automotive industry and strong commercial acumen
- Management background with understanding of leading teams of new business and account management executives
- Customer focused - maturity and diplomacy to handle the various levels within the target client organizations.
- Able to implement a professional structured sales approach incorporating Prospecting, Contact Management, Qualification, Presentation, Objection Handling and Closing Techniques.
- Excellent team leader, motivator.
- Results driven, ambitious, competitive
- Excellent communication skills, especially around listening, questioning – politely assertive
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Highly computer literate and familiarity with CRM/SFA systems
- Self-driven, highly motivated, proactive
- 3-5 years of sales work experience
- English is not a must but will be a plus
- Highly detail orientated within process orientated environment
- Generally speaking, there will be 2 interview steps and also including a UCAT Personality Test which takes about 40 minutes to complete.
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.