The company's embedded security products set the bar high and run in millions of vehicles. When the customer calls, you are by their side to solve their technical challenges.
You are their primary technical product contact with a focus on our software development tool.
• Integrate and adapt our products so they fit seamlessly into our client’s system environments.
• Train our customers to use and integrate our products and develop support processes.
• Function as the product hero in our consulting & engineering engagements, right from the sales stage all the way through to fulfillment.
• Build and maintain a deep understanding of our customer’s applications and security use cases so that we are able to meet our clients’ demands before they even know they have them.
• Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical or Computer Engineering
• Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience developing embedded software in C
• Must have at least 1+ year working with MISRA and secure coding guidelines
• Embedded Software experience in the Automotive Industry is ideal
• Familiarity with ISO26262, aSPICE, and related norms & processes
• Experience with agile methods (e.g. SCRUM)
• Proficiency in cryptography and Ruby or similar scripting language are a plus