As a Key Account Executive you will be responsible for managing the sales activities for all air, ocean and contract logistics to meet revenue, profit, volume and agreed performance targets. You will be responsible for key account customer relationship management and growth in the automotive vertical.
- Create written strategic action plans for customer management and expansion.
- Able to work well with global and regional automotive team and key account management network.
- Manage the request for proposals (RFP) process to include solution design concepts, deadlines, supply added information, presentation, process and status tracking.
- Maintain and develop existing customers assigned and new key accounts.
- Demonstrate and drive a team to visit a sufficient number of customers and maintain up-to-date customer profiles in the CRM system.
- Improve the quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintaining solid sales growth in the automotive vertical as well as supporting local sales staff in Japan and network countries.
- Work closely with operation team to ensure operation efficiency to fit customers' requirements.
- Maintain good communications with all customers.
- University Graduate
- 3 years + experience in the logistics or related industry with major account success
- Good communication skill in both English and Japanese
- Good understanding of air and ocean business
- Inter-personal, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a team-based environment and to manage change.
- 賞与年1-3回 ※ポジションによる