Join a foreign premium automaker and collaborate with all retail system stakeholders to prioritize to implement and enhance retail system and dealer jouney.
The company provides several employee benefits, hybrid work style and a multicultural environment.
Ensuring the dealer journey “to be” implementations across the different applications to cover all Business (CRM, Sales, CS, Accounting, Dealers) in Retail System.
Ensuring the simplicity and efficiency retail system development and operation processes rollout
Ensuring the simplicity and efficiency of business processes implementation including data flow in retail systems.
Responsibility for safeguarding process stability across business areas and across Retail Systems
Design process with Dealers as our System Customers based on their constant feedback
Collaborate with all retail system stakeholders (CRM SA / BO / Rollout team as on behalf of dealers / Retail System Management Team) to prioritize to implement and enhance business process in retail systems
Leading the simplicity and efficiency development and rollout process for retail systems, functions, and operations.
Reviewing the current business processes and design the functions in across retail systems with collaboration with FG.
Designing the overall flow of process and working together with all retail system stakeholders to a defined and aligned target picture including consideration future applications
Ensuring business process and system changes are documented and up-date with process together with FG.
Driving and lead the business process implementation incl. support in Change Management in a holistic view in retail systems.
• University degree in IT, Business or Marketing
• Strong Project Management (PM) skills with extensive experience in working on highly sophisticated, fast-paced, multi-faceted projects.
• Experience in automotive industry and ther customer marketing a plus.
• Experience in information technology,specifically around data structures and designing business processes using discrete logic preferred
• Business English and Business Japanese
• Strong Background in Customer Information Management systems and/or IT system infrastructure.
• Understanding of holistic processes mapping and solutions across multiple systems, especially how they relate to larger enterprise market strategy.
• Significant, demonstrable experience in managing cross-functional, virtual teams across many time zones.
• Experienced in agile working model in ject management & development.
• Highly organized and able to connect to stakeholders on various hierarchy level.
Foreign capital company / 外資系企業, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす, Global Mobility / 海外転勤あり, Mid-career more than half / 中途入社50％以上