Join a famous German luxury automaker and contribute to the modernization of their IT-infrastructure.
The company provides several employee benefits, hybrid work style and a multicultural environment.
- Define / Review architecture for all new applications rollout in Japan.
- Ensure security, reliability, reusability, performance, and cost effectiveness of each architecture.
- Participate in the modernization of our IT Landscape by removing our legacy technologies and continue the cloudifications of our infrastructure.
- Adopt and implement new technologies to address problems while adhering to security and other company standards.
- Communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of (business / IT) stakeholders effectively and comprehensibly.
- Help other IT members / developers’ vendors to improve code quality and setup CICD pipelines for digital products.
- Fluent English – Japanese good-to-have.
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting.
- Solid understanding of IT, especially cloud and security.
- Strong analytic thinking and structuring.
- Accept ownership.
- Good understanding of BizDevOps organization - Atlassian agile Tool Chain knowledge (Jira, Confluence…)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT
- Experiences in Position:
- Minimum of 5+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 2+ years using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.