In this role, you will report to Senior Manager of Product Planning team and lead global Telematics and Digital Cockpit new business for JOEM.
Develop service package and technology approach strategies that support customer needs and delivers targeted sales.
Collaborate and execute with colleagues in all global regions (EU, China, NA, SA, India, & Japan) worldwide engagement and sales activities to win new business.
- Deeply understand Telematics and Digital Cockpit technology and trend from short/mid/long term view point, then develop and set global strategy.
- Lead discussion and negotiation about Telematics and Digital Cockpit new business opportunity based on deep understanding of company business strategy.
- Technical and interpersonal skills to seek and understand customer needs of any problem that customer faces or even didn’t notice yet.
- Discuss with regional customer and Sales team members in US, EU, China and Asia, and finalize global strategy of Telematics and Digital Cockpit business.
- Technical sales or Engineer experience in automotive parts industry for at least 5 years.
- Strong project management skills.
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers and a team player.
- Ability to communicate customer requirements effectively in English and Japanese (written and oral).
- Willing to travel up to 40%, domestic and international travel.
- Driving license in Japan.
Management Position/ 管理職・マネジメント採用, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす
- Various Technical training resource depend on your technology knowledge.
- Transparent career progression with specific goals to work towards.
- Be able to collaborate and work with diverse group of engineers, designers, developers from across the Globe.
- Great working environment, cultural diversity.