A unique opportunity to join a luxury German automaker finance company has recently opened.
With plans to move forward with next generation technology, they are looking for professionals to join the team.
The Senior Specialist, Risk Management candidate should be experienced in the field of financial or business analysis. She/he is expected
to focus on accuracy and quality in analysis with a fact-based approach.
She/he is also expected to take a holistic and forward-looking view to assess potential risks.
In addition, s/he should be able to handle complex data but articulate it to the stakeholders in a comprehensible manner.
She/he is highly motivated, always driving for self-development and supporting colleagues as a reliable business partner.
Market analysis for managing residual value risk.
- Analyze a historical development of brand residual value.
- Analyze the entire used car market as well as competitors’ performance.
- Analyze used car transaction in auction houses and dealer network.
- Other adhoc analysis.
Deep dive analysis through remarketing results to improve financial performance.
- Analyze results by remarketing channels.
- Analyze results by financial products(lease/loan), by models and etc.
- Analyze customer’s behavior to predict a car-return in future.
Risk data control and report creation.
- Control data consistency and configure datasets and reporting structure as required. (MS-Access/Excel, SAS, Tableau)
- Create risk reports for management and committees, ensuring accuracy and quality.
Secretary to the National Risk Committee.
- Manage the agenda and minutes.
- Support the chairman (CRO) for the committee.
Present analysis and recommendations to the National Risk committee.
Work closely with business lines to develop Remarketing and Used car business by providing fact-based analysis and insights.
1. Experiences in financial or risk analysis
2. Experiences in finance/banking business a plus
3. Capable of handling complex data
4. Fluent in Japanese and English
5. Advanced PC skill (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
6. Knowledge of SAS, Tableau is preferable but not a must
Foreign capital company / 外資系企業, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす, Global Mobility / 海外転勤あり, Norelocation / 転勤なし