· Support the maintenance of the test cars and the test benches in terms of hardware and software update. This includes solving and troubleshooting of technical problems in alignment with experts in Japan, Germany and China
- Conduct and coordinate the test-activities of online functions for connected infotainment systems for the whole company in the Japanese market, including generation and alignment of test specification.
- Ensuring proper test coverage of the specified functions together with the test management.
- Work with international partner companies in Germany, UK and China, including self- driven improvement of processes
- Generate project status reports for numerous projects, accompanying specification reviews together with functional owners and testers
- Progress tracking of suppliers and customers development by means of feature testing on test benches and in cars
- Assessment of errors in the infotainment systems and prioritization of errors, including the definition of countermeasures and improvements, together with suppliers and internal development experts
- Bachelors in electrical, communication, software or computer engineering or equivalent
- Working experience in the area of software development, function testing, application engineering or technical support is mandatory.
- Preferred experience in automotive or mobile especially regarding online connectivity units and infotainment systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team and communication skills / Organization skills like reporting, documentation and error-management
- Native level of Japanese and business level of English mandatory; German is a plus
- Driver’s license and willingness to travel