A unique opportunity to join a luxury German automaker has recently opened up. With plans to move forward with next generation technology, they are looking for professionals to join the team.
- Responsible for holistic communication planning (ATL/BTL), operational implementation, media planning and buying for high-end models as well as corporate sales with the aim to achieve brand & communication objectives and differentiate the brand from its competitors.
- Lead and manage the multiple marketing agencies (media buying, lead, dealer marketing and event agencies) and internal stakeholders (Sales, Aftersales, financial services, PR, HQ and dealers) to ensure that marketing is aligned with the company targets and is delivering against brand, communication, and retail target
- Develops new communication material or adapts centrally developed visual material and guarantees the consistency of creative lead idea throughout media channels towards target groups.
- Customer journey & sales funnel management including lead generation together with CRM team and available digital tools.
- Monitor and track campaign effectiveness. Measure and analyze communication activities and media planning on a regular basis with PDCA cycle.
- Track and analyze communication and media activities of competitors.
- Budget management.