A unique opportunity to join a luxury German automaker has recently opened up. With plans to move forward with next generation technology, they are looking for professionals to join the team.
- Organize and facilitate the sessions with dealer management to secure dealer’s buy-in
- Steer rollout teams from vendor(s) supporting the rollout of the new DMS
- Support launch activities with dealers and vendors to secure a successful implementation
- Create and update the rollout plan for the dealers assigned (dealer visit plan, etc.)
- Create a communication channel for dealers to escalate issues
- Identify issues after launch (issues raised by the dealers)
- Obtain sign off from the dealer for the Dealer Acceptance Report.
- Experience (5 years at least) with managing projects (Toolkit know-how: Confluence, MS Project)
- Experienced in Automotive industry and have knowledge related with dealer operations in Japan.
- Strong inter-personal skills: ability to interact with people at all levels (From Gemba to management levels), both internal and external (e.g. dealers) and team player.
- Experience steering providers.
- Ability to work calmly under sustained pressure and well manage complex stakeholders.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and learn new things.
- Customer oriented & international mind-set.
- Japanese native speaker & fluent in English (Business Level at least)