In this roll, you are esponsible for managing all sales activities for TOYOTA, Daihatsu and Hino in W/W with objectives to expand business at TOYOTA and maintain strong relationship with customers and their management.
トヨタ、ダイハツ、日野のすべての営業活動をW / Wで管理し、トヨタでの事業拡大と顧客および経営陣との強力な関係の維持を担います。
- Require an ability to build and maintain long/strong relationship with engineering division at the customer and their management to achieve sales target.
- Understanding customer's requirements and needs and propose corresponding products and solutions articulating unique selling points and advantage
- Contact or visit customers on daily basis, create business plan & strategy aligned with HQ, negotiate on price, terms & conditions, create and execute service/product contract, processing orders with help from assistants, collection of account receivable, handle customer complaint, etc.
- Solution sales and Field application engineers (FAE) work with you during a course of business acquisition when engineering discussions are needed
- Sales coordinators (SCO) support daily operating activities (quotation / order entry / telephone handling
- Minimum 10 years of work experience at sales division or technical division on software and hardware tool development in automotive industry.
- Has people management experience for more than 5 years with strong leadership capability
- Deep understanding about R&D activities and development environments at TOYOTA/WOVEN across classic powertrain as well as EV/HEV/FCEV and Electronics including ADAS/AD.
- Experiences working with TOYOTA Group
- Order processing skills
- Experience of high-profile sales
- Customer-oriented mindset and strategic approach
- Ability of intercultural communication and English proficiency
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office Software
- Engineering degree of any kind
- Knowledge of Engine Development or Calibration
- Knowledge of SW Engineering, AUTOSAR, Automotive Cyber Security, ADAS/AD, Model based Simulation/ Virtualization
- Solution based sales experience is a big plus
- Experience of sales planning and strategic plan development
- Knowledge of electrical control or embedded software
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.