Mission and Purpose: The Test & Validation Lead Engineer (TVLE) is end to end responsible for the L2 system validation testing from definition through production release validation. He/She leads and coordinates all domain test activities from planning until test completion. The TVLE is the overall leader for all validation related testing in the project.
- Leading and representing of a subproject team
- Represent validation, test and tools team internally and towards the customer
- Responsible contact for all tasks within the organisation towards the validation, test and tools within the project
- Agreement of necessary milestones and deliveries within the project team towards other stakeholders as well as towards the customer
- Development of efficient and effective approach together with all other involved stakeholders within the projects
Planning, organisation and tracking:
- Planning, organisation and tracking of all activities (incl. Domain test Leaders) concerning the validation, test and tools within the project
- Test of all customer requirements according to validation plan.
- Create validation report/statistics and KPIs and recommend release decision
- Align all test planning and activities with subordinate test planning "Escalation and De-escalation"
- Responsibility for solutions in terms of requests, problems, discussions and conflicts with the project team
- De-Escalation of conflicts within the project team as well as within the lead team with the goal of high efficiency and cooperation
- Escalation of fact-based situations which cannot be solved within the team itself towards project management and superior Tools
- Define and agree on validation tools used in project
- Interface to base development tools
- Inform and release of rollout of new tool versions
- Represent tools towards the customer Test Execution / Test Drives