You will be located in Yokohama and be responsible for the transformation strategy to lead the development of our business activities, stimulate the acquisition process of targeted companies, facilitate the integration process of those leads into our divisional growth plan.
- Perform an M&As process for the acquisition of companies in Japan
- Co-Lead the Japan strategy, business development and transformation activities and provide support to the Head of Transformation Strategy and Operations
- Drive and monitor the organizational transformation program towards a future oriented organizational set up.
- Global divisional business development driving development of market and sales data, including opportunity management, market size, competitive analysis
- Manage strategic projects in conjunction with the Head of Business Development & Transformation
- To partner and influence a diverse group of sales and support staff to drive the strategic plan with effective tactical goals, sales processes, and reporting procedures.
- Shape strategic vision for future division, implement and track strategic measures and initiatives
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- University degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or a comparable discipline and several years of professional experience in operational and strategic topics
- Strong business acumen as well as profound experience and understanding of technologies, industry, and markets in Japan and ASEAN.
- Ability to collaborate and manage several stakeholders on corporate, divisional level and foster team work to accomplish divisional Transformation tasks.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, high ability to work under pressure as well as excellent leadership and communication skills
- Leadership behaviors with the ability to influence and drive change without direct authority in large matrix organization,
- Native Japanese, fluent in English
- Japanese fluent speaker with business level of English