A British automotive Tier 1 supplier company with a specialization in driveline, drivetrain and powertrain components development and manufacturing. With a proud history stemming back to 1759, this company is one of the oldest suppliers on the market.
Implements approved Application Projects, Applications CI (Continuous Improvements) plans, manages Requests for Change, manages the day-to-day users support and facilitates together with the Business Experts deploying best practices, Core Business Model and Global consistency.
The BA is accountable for the interface between Business Areas and the Development team(s).
- Responsible for daily support of business processes and application to ensure efficient business operation.
- Engages with the business to understand the business process and how APPLICATIONS solutions can support the process and managing changes.
- Support key users draft Change Request + Functional specifications describing the requirements to satisfy their business needs.
- Coordination of design, build and testing new enhancements.
- Support Applications version evolution.
- Interface with user departments, understand their requirements, and propose methods for solving business needs through the application of standard Core Business Model.
- End user training.
- New projects implementation
- Update documentation in the Applications iShare/OL SharePoint.
- Apply Program Management and Lean principles.
- Review user access rights as required.
- Handover and transition to Applications Support team.
- Core Business Model regular checks.
- The job holder has to observe his/her responsibilities that:
- All tasks are delivered in time, cost efficient and economic
- Is working self dependent to meet key responsibilities
- In addition of key responsibilities has to support additional project/actions Coming from instructions of the Direct Manager
- Support end user training on site and remote as requested
- Is coordinating and managing all activities to become responsibilities successful
- Is working close together with rest of IT to support project requests
- Provide advice on business process issues
- Is working as a team member of Global IT Applications and Data team
- Coordinating and manage meetings (webex, telco) self-dependent
- Coordinating contacts with external supplier support
- Providing regular updates
- Coordinates her/his business trips on request
- Joining any training session to improve the know how
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Background working with ERP systems preferred
- Strong IT background is not necessary as the company is willing to completely invest in training
- Business Intelligence tools also preferable
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.