Be a part of a widely recognized automotive manufacturer working dedicatedly to on the product marketing for a well-known automotive brand.
- Supporting the lead fowarding and conversion process to the achieve company sales volume by all lead generation programs, models and channels maximizing qualification and conversion.
- Creating in agreement with Marketing and Sales directors a proper lead conversion strategy to satisfy sales and communication requirements.
- Understands and capable of guiding improvement of conversion process both at wholesale and retail level and recognize development opportunity at each lead stage.
- Develop with the latest available technologies 360 degree of process performance at retail level and provide adequate transparency to organization to take improvement measure.
- Establish and proactive use a proper automatic reporting system suitable to identify and propose additional sales opportunities.
- Critically review the current CRM data management and lead scoring capability and drive continuous development strategy for further strength business capability.
- Understands the CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics) and works to make sure that the system delivers qualified inquiries (sales leads) in a timely fashion to the sales channel.
- Proven track record of increasing sales revenues and meeting or exceeding personal targets.
- Proven track record of leading successful lead generation campaign using at the edge technical methodologies.
- Strong CRM management skills and data driven approach, able to work independently, and above all, maintain focus in an environment of constant change.
- Given the cross-functional teams you will collaborate, engage with, a high level of proficiency and success in influencing without formal authority is a must.
- Interact comfortably at all levels of the organization; can manage both upwards and downwards. Are not afraid to challenge status quo and conventional thinking in a constructive manner.
- Master degree as a minimum and possess strong interpersonal and fluent English communication skills – verbal and written.
- Presentation and Power Point skills are a must.