Be a part of a widely recognized automotive manufacturer working dedicatedly to on the digital marketing for a well-known automotive brand.
Digital media Strategy & Operation
- Define & manage the delivery of online strategy to maximize gains for lead generation, website traffic to all owned digital media including (but not limited to) NSC website, Used cars, online sales as an established part of our business.
- Design, builds and maintain Japan social media presence.
- Develop and manage strategy for all owned social platforms for appropriate contents & brand positioning, understand each platforms usage & purpose for optimizing brand’s presence.
- Management of agencies to deliver high performing, brand appropriate, lead generating and customer engaging across national and dealer websites and social media platforms.
SEM & SEO
- Develop strategy for SEM and work closely with media agencies and media partners.
- Provide technical know-how, guidance and steering to our agencies for search presence with search engine partners. Includes key words monitoring and analysis and performance tracking with media agencies.
- Optimize media cost efficiency and improvement of website traffic and conquest of new customers.
- Performance Marketing management (Lead Generation) & Analysis
- Facilitate Team in providing digital data for performance tracking across all Japan digital platforms (NSC and Dealers, Websites, social media, SEM / SEO, MOP database etc.)
- Support planning and provide necessary analysis and reports on all data points across digital touchpoints.
Dealer Digital Marketing
- Website/blogs/social management
- Manage, maintain and update requirements on dealer websites.
- Close alignment with Field Marketing & Sales team for any updates, error management and
- Support & facilitate digital related enquiries from dealers, other Business areas through agencies and Dealer Website support desk.
- Manage dealer social media assets by informing and sharing social media assets to dealers
E-mail Marketing & Automation
- Support Mail Automation management for scenario building to measurement, liaise with internal teams and agencies for efficient operation.
- Facilitate in planning, develop and managing creatives & system mail content for various target group for prospects and customers.
- Annual budget management of approximately 1 million Euro. Accurate planning, management and steering of budget to ensure maximum return on investment.
- “Digital ambassador” & custodian: To guide, steer and ensure right CI and tonality, to inspire and provide consistent digital media trend point of view, to support internal & external digital understanding.
- Bachelor Degree (Preferred Business Management / Marketing)
- More than 4 years of Digital Marketing / Web(e-)Marketing Experience
- More than 3 years of Automotive, FMCG, Premium Brand industry would be beneficial
- Prior Experience in working with agencies
- Comfortable in an international environment
- Language: Japanese & English (Business Level)