The PM helps Mining/Construction customers maximize the value by understanding customer problems and figuring out how to best create business impact and will work with customers/partners to manage accounts from pre-sales, proof of concept, installation, maintenance/support. This requires a deep understanding of the customer environment as a guide to technical direction, and relationship development, between customers, partners, HQ and regional teams.
● While managing the customer project/program with major clients, develop a deep understanding of industry, customers, goals, organization, and strategies, evaluating systems and processes, while identifying improvement needs
● Sheppard accounts through the proof-of-concept stage, converting to ongoing contracts
● Conceptualize and develop solutions based on project requirements and industry standards/regulations
● Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts and partners, be the technical liaison for all issues and questions
● Working with both channel partners and R&D, the PM will be a key member of the customer support and issue resolution team
● Lead quotes, tender submissions and presentations for new and existing customers
● Managing the delivery of the contract with major clients; maintaining a good understanding of both the technical and commercial expectations
● Plan, forecast, execute and report on sales activities; strive to exceed quota requirements
● Develop and guide other members (e.g. customers, partners, internal teams), while guiding direction for each account
● Represent the company in the region: attend industry events and exhibitions, communicate with thought leaders and influencers, etc.
● Be a liaison to the implementation teams during operational setup
● 5+ years of experience in supporting complex solutions (HW & SW) to mining or construction companies.
● Business-level English/Japanese communication skills required.
● Demonstrated experience with tender submissions in the mining or construction industry, ideally related to hardware or software products for mobile equipment, technical services, FMS, or machine guidance.
● Proven program/project management experience in managing complicated ecosystems with multiple influencers, decision-makers, and other stakeholders.
● Ability to work in a highly dynamic work environment.
● Experience in Autonomous driving technology is desirable.
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred.
Foreign capital company / 外資系企業, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす, Global Mobility / 海外転勤あり
|所在地:||日本本社 | 東京23区 (Tokyo)|