A unique opportunity to join a luxury German automaker has recently opened.
With plans to move forward with next generation technology, they are looking for professionals to join the team.
- Indirect procurement of goods and services for group company, reports to Regional Office Purchasing APAC (especially in the area of Marketing).
- Ensures achievement of KPIs (savings, frame order ratio, competition ratio, small value order ratio)
- Ensures compliant procurement processes (implement audit findings, inform and train business users, report to management)
- Aligns with Munich HQ and APAC HQ, supports on global procurement projects, participates and leads in regional procurement projects
- University degree (4 years, any field of study)
- At least 5 years of experience either in indirect procurement or Car industry
- Management experience is plus
- MS Office, SAP is a plus
- Fluent in English and Japanese (TOEIC at least 850 or equivalent)
- Good communicator, self-starter with positive attitude
Management Position/ 管理職・マネジメント採用, Foreign capital company / 外資系企業, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語な ど語学を活かす, Global Mobility / 海外転勤あり, No relocation / 転勤なし, Mid-career more than half / 中途入社50％以上
|所在地:||日本本社 | 東京23区 (Tokyo)|