In this role, you will need to have a clear understanding and primarily responsible for product strategy and blueprint of an assigned product. You will work closely with development teams and provide input for the improvement of products from customer's experience, determine the potential future requirement and establish product prices along with technical quote management team.
- Be the technical leader for Cockpit Domain Controller and drive the product technology.
- Develop deep relationship with OEM in general and OEM Engineering team in particular.
- Focus to deliver OEM technical requested package
- Work with OEMs and internal teams to create and maintain product and technology roadmaps that adapt to OEM needs.
- Understand customer vehicle system architectures and roadmap for the upcoming vehicles to develop cycle plan.
- Prepare cost analysis, drive cost reduction initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, engineering degree required
• Post-Graduation in Management is preferable
• 10+ years of successful experience in related product development/marketing
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working at automotive OEM or tier-1
• Exposure or experience in digital product management desired
Average age 30s / 平均年齢30代, Management Position/ 管理職・マネジメント採用, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす
|所在地:||日本本社 | 横浜 (Yokohama)|