Joining an American automotive supplier as an Operation Specialist you will be part of a very dynamic team and involved in all aspects of the business. In this role you will help prepare, present and lead various activities to ensure the company is able to meet our commitments to our customer.
This will be a very exciting role with potential to grow into something much more. Your efforts will not only give you the personal satisfaction that comes with shaping the global automotive industry but also ensure our customer’s customers have an incredible experience in the vehicles they purchase.
This position is responsible for day-to-day Operation activities and supporting the overall business needs.
- Account Management
- Data Management on Pricing (Tooling, Piece Price)
- Change Request Management
- Part Number Management, APR and Tooling
- PO/Quotation preparation and follow through to closure
- Coordinating responses for customer surveys and ensuring timely reply
- Sales Operation
- Account Receivables
- Coordinate information related to activities within our global operations that impact our customer (Capacity, Part Availability, Product Transfers, New Product Introductions, etc)
- Support business & production planning
- Develop and maintain relations with customer
- Prepare reports for senior management
- Ensuring CR’s are analyzed and responded to appropriately
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred (MBA is beneficial)
- Fluent Japanese, Fluent English
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers and a team player
- Negotiation skills to find solutions that work for customers and company
- Willingness to continuously stretch to reach goals
- MS Office skills (Word, Power Point), especially in Excel
- Willing to travel up to 20%, mostly domestic with occasional international
- Wlling to work in an office in Nagoya, Tokyo
- Various Technical training resource depend on your technology knowledge.
- Transparent career progression with specific goals to work towards.
- Be able to collaborate and work with diverse group of engineers, designers, developers from across the Globe.
- Great working environment, cultural diversity.
|所在地:||日本本社 | 愛知(Aichi)|