Join one of the most famous automotive dealer groups in Japan to manage marketing activities for European Luxury Car Brands
• Manage sales promotion activities by using digital channels (SNS, blogs, EDM)
• Plan and implement sales promotion plans both online and offline for luxury car brands.
• Manage campaigns for showrooms and other events
• Implement sales promotion and store tools and manage logistics
• Cooperate with each brands HQ for advertising and sales activities
• Communicate with each brands HQ by conducting various report operations
• More than 3 years of digital marketing experience
• Project management experience
• Sales promotion planning management experience
• Budget management and marketing plan management
• PC and Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience in the car manufacturer or car dealership industry (especially imported car brands)
• CRM and data base processing experience
• Experience in customer segmentation, digital communication tools and printed advertisement tools.
• Familiar with data analysis and market research tools.
• Experience with luxury brands welcomed
|所在地:||日本本社 | 横浜 (Yokohama)|