Join a famous German luxury automaker and be responsible for the development of their dealer management systems. Gather information and provide good customer relationship management systems for modernization.
The company provides several employee benefits, hybrid work style and a multicultural environment.
• Maintenance and Operation of existing systems
• Rollout of new local applications
• Support localization of our headquarter applications.
• Responsible of IT Governance (Security, Compliance, Audit, Technical Upgrade)
The company is transforming Customer and Dealer journeys through various Digital transformation programs like Dealer management system (DMS ), Customer relationship management system ( CRM) & other legacy modernizations. Application integration through One API, data lifecycle are key enablers to make these programs successful.
Integration lead will be key member representing IT while working closely with business and partners to achieve transformation goals.
Integration lead will:
• Be the Local IT integration Lead for DMS project to start with. Later on would manage others regional / central project rollout in Japan.
• Would acquire detailed understanding of all processes required for Customer and Dealer journeys.
• Responsible/participate in creation of target integration architecture with data lifecycle and migration strategy.
• Collaborate with other markets and the central team leveraging best practices for system implementation.
• Communicate, align and implement IT strategy to the business and partners.
• Establish regular communication between business, partners and local/central IT by preparing regular status updates on budget. service provisioning, projects and Audit.
• University degree
• 10+ years in corporate IT position.
- 5+ years in Process IT , Design , build & operations .
- 3+ years in financial services/ wholesale/ retail company.
Preferred technical skills:
- Technologies: Database Integration , Quality , Cloud (any), API, Security
- Process: ITIL, Scrum, Kanban
- Very good understanding of business processes and application system solutions (Financial Services/ Automotive/ Wholesale/ Retail business).
- Advanced level business English and business Japanese communication skill
- Excellent problem-solving/ conflict management skills along with good documentation, proposal, and communication skills.
- Experienced on answering audits (internal & external) and ISO certification.
Management Position/ 管理職・マネジメント採用, Foreign capital company / 外資系企業, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす, Global Mobility / 海外転勤あり, No relocation / 転勤なし, Mid-career more than half / 中途入社50％以上
|所在地:||日本本社 | 東京23区 (Tokyo)|