Join a giant technology start up at their global HQ and be an instrumental part of growing the organization into an agile, Silicon Valley styled culture right here in the heart of Tokyo.
The firm will be the link to take early stage mobility technologies and develop them through to mass production in order to deliver the mobility capabilities and services of the future.
Be a part of the revolution that will allow vehicles to recognize objects and people, understand what they are, predict what will happen next and devise on the best course of action.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will know the ins and outs of a proper user-centered design process. You will be working on creating the next generation of user interfaces. This is designing for the future both for Interaction Design and UI Design.
You’re more than adept at creating wireframes, user flows and/or wire flows during the preliminary design process. After which, you love creating responsive designs that are not only beautiful and exemplify safety, but oh so useful to our users.
You’re a team player and have plenty of experience working with other designers (Product/Interaction/UI).
This is a fast-paced production environment with the best of the best as your peers. You have a high level of initiative and are independently driven: once started on a project you run with it on your own accord. Ultimately, you strive to take your designs from inception to launch.
r peers. You have a high level of initiative and are independently driven: once started on a project you run with it on your own accord. Ultimately, you strive to take your designs from inception to launch.
- Create cutting-edge responsive designs for in-car screens and HUDs.
- Work directly with the VP of User Experience to define design strategy.
- Work directly with other Designers, Researchers, Product Managers and Engineers to determine design responsibilities and associated timelines.
- Educate those around you to the ways of good product design process with a great attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art, Human Computer Interaction, or a design related field or have the equivalent practical experience.
- Five years production experience working as a Product Designer, UI Designer, Creative Director or Art Director creating beautiful and functional designs.
- Two years managing a team of three or more people
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- An amazing portfolio
- A positive can-do attitude and a very good sense of humor
- Master's degree in Fine Art, Human Computer Interaction, or a design related field
- 3D skills in either Maya or C4D
- Traditional Fine Art skills (drawing, painting or sculpture)